Weekend Deluxe Package
May 26 - 29, 2017
The Indy 500 will again take place on it’s annual perch of the Sunday before Memorial Day, May 28. This year’s Indy 500 will make an important milestone in motorsports as it marks the 101st running of the Indianapolis 500. Now available is our exclusive Indy 500 travel package that includes E-Stand Indy 500 tickets, hotel accommodations in downtown Indianapolis, Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum passes, Indy 500 transportation with police escort, VIP Indy 500 Parade seating, and more!
Now Available – 2017 Indianapolis 500 Travel Package!
101st Indy 500 Ticket and Travel Package could include:
- Accommodations in downtown Indianapolis, IN, with daily breakfast
- E-Stand ticket to 2017 Indy 500, the 101syt running of the Indianapolis 500
- VIP Grandstand, Reserved Indy 500 Parade Seating
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway track tour, including Gasoline Alley, Start/Finish Line, and Hall of Fame
- Welcome gathering including drinks
- Roundtrip transportation to the Indy 500 with police escort
- Exclusive 101st Indy 500 souvenirs, and more!
The Indy 500 is the ultimate bucket list trip for any motorsports fan. Celebrating its 101st running in 2017, the Indianapolis 500 takes place over Memorial Day weekend at the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Well over 100 years old, IMS welcomes over 200,000 race fans from all over the world during the Indy 500. Join us in Indianapolis for a weekend you will never forget, both on and off the track for the Indy 500. SET‘s unique, custom Indy 500 Travel Packages are something you can’t experience anywhere else, so book today!